|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 249 is the fourth level in Delicious Drifts and the 63rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It might be difficult to bring ingredients down, as ingredients may get stuck on top of chocolate spawners or icing.
- Five colours may be helpful to create special candies.
- Only 24 moves are given to complete this level. With four ingredients, one must be brought down every six moves. This can be a tricky task, especially with the first point.
- Roll the coconut wheels towards the middle columns to clear as much icing as possible.
- Once some of the icing are removed it becomes much easier to bring the ingredients down.
- Keep an eye on the chocolate and do not let it grow too much.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|