|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 25 was the fifth level in Honey Hot Tub and the 13th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks and icing can be annoying and difficult to clear, and getting matches on the bottom is always more annoying but not very hard.
- This level, overall, is very simple as you have a lot of moves, and having moon struck brings the board down to just four colours.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Break open the liquorice locks right away and then break any remaining icing.
- Simply use combinations and take advantage of being moon struck to easily clear the jelly.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The jellies are worth 27,000 points. Hence, an additional 43,000 points for two stars and an additional 93,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- With the same number of moves and with the same two and three star target scores as its Reality counterpart, they are not much difficult to reach.
- There are blockers which restrict available board space. In addition,the liquorice locks cause more moves to be spent to clear the jelly. Despite that, all these blockers are not hard to clear.
- Huge point cascades are hard to create.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale, lasts for 2 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Once the first moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- Try to position a horizontal striped candy at the row where the blockers are as it will clear an entire row of blockers and save you many moves for sugar crush.
- Try to clear the liquorice locks before the first moon struck.