The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 252 is the seventh level in Delicious Drifts and the 38th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It might be hard to get started and break through all the blockers, but once you break through, you can play on a wide board and there are four colours.
- The player is required to earn at least 600 points per move.
- To pass this level, break through all the blockers as fast as possible. To get a higher score, combine colour bombs with wrapped candies.
- When the board is still small, prefer cascades to special candies.
- Once you break through the blockers though, the level becomes almost impossible to fail.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades. However, it is not that useful until some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move for two stars, at least 1,600 points per move for three stars, and at least 3,200 points per move for sugar stars.
- There is a huge amount of frosting and locked candies, which may cause players to spend a good amount of moves to clear them. Hence, it is possible for the player to lose if the player doesn't make enough spaces in 25 moves. This is less likely to happen because four colours makes it easier to clear the blockers and cause the cascades.
- Once the blockers are cleared though, special candies and cascades will easily occur with an open board. In fact, special candies can be detonated during cascades, causing more special candies to be formed, and cascades to happen.
- This level had gained fame as once a player broke out of the blockers, one could play indefinitely. People have made a single play of this level last hours, getting well over 30 million points in a game. This was the first such level where such scores are feasible.
- This level was one of the best ways to include the voice Easter egg, in which 'divine' is said in a different voice. Even so, it could take hours and thousands of divines before you heard it as there is only a very small chance of the easter egg happening, roughly in 1 in 1000 divines.
- Formerly, on mobile devices, playing this level for 30 minutes with full lives could cause a glitch where you have six lives instead of five.
- This was the first timed level to have four colours.
- This level was converted into a moves level in early March 2018, making it much harder to earn millions of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.