The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 3 |
Level 26 is the sixth level in Lemonade Lake and the 7th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 hazelnuts in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is plenty of frosting for the players to clear.
- With only 17 moves to clear 6 hazelnuts, and also with a very awkward board shape, new players might find this level to be a challenge.
- However, 3 colors will help somewhat.
- Create as many vertical striped candies as possible as they will drop the ingredients quickly.
- You can also dig out the frosting, but doing this will take longer.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 2,360 points per move for two stars and an additional 3,540 points per move for three stars.
- The blockers are positioned as such that they are relatively hard to clear.
- 17 moves are limited to earn a huge number of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- A vertical striped candy on the same column as the ingredient will drop it in one move. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combination will clear three rows and columns which can speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- This is the first level to have a prime number of moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.