|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 61|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 260 is the fifteenth and last level in Delicious Drifts and the 112th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 61 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are some 15-move candy bombs dropping every 5 moves to make it slightly harder.
- There is also a lot of icing to clear. Thankfully, the jelly is only under the three-layered icing.
- The chocolate spawner can make the level a little harder to pass.
- There is a lot of jellies to clear.
- 5 colours may help create cascades.
- This level is quite straightforward. Use the jelly fish wisely and avoid letting them be eaten by chocolate.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|