|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 262 is the second level in Holiday Hut and the 114th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bombs are the main threat; keep an eye on them.
- There are not enough jelly fish to destroy all the jellies.
- The liquorice swirls make it hard to use striped candies.
- Clear the frosting on the left as soon as possible.
- If possible, combine a jelly fish with a striped candy, wrapped candy, or colour bomb.
- However, remember to combine it only when the frosting has been destroyed.
- Striped candy + colour bomb combination is the ideal method to beating this level, although it depends on what is revealed by the mystery candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points. Hence, an additional 66,000 points for two stars and an additional 136,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- It is mandatory to destroy the one-layered frosting because there are double jellies beneath them. Once those are destroyed, the dispensers will dispense liquorice swirls and candy bombs. This also mean that some of the jellies will be cleared in the process of destroying the one-layered frosting, limiting huge point cascades.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations. However, the liquorice swirls spawned may limit the number of opportunities.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. They should not be a big threat to earning three stars even if most of them spawn less than useful items.
- 35 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the third and fourth points.
- This level introduces liquorice swirl and candy bomb cannons.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|