Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 265 is the fifth level in Holiday Hut and the 112th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The frosting are not the problem, but the candy bombs that pour out of the cannons are.
- These bombs have a timer of just 12 moves, which is quite a lot. However, there are 8 different spots where these bombs can come out from, creating a huge issue as the level progresses.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break only one frosting to start. Try and take the level either slowly or all at once.
- Using combinations like colour bomb with a striped candy will be extremely helpful here.
Earning More Stars
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points. Hence, an additional 79,000 points for two stars and an additional 99,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since the double jellies are below the candy bomb dispensers it is inevitable that candy bombs will be dispensed on the jelly squares once the frosting are cleared. Coupled with four colours and an open board, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 28 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the candy bombs which will be endlessly dispensed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 8 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 16,000 points