The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 266 is the sixth level in Holiday Hut and the 46th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 striped candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only way to pass this level is to burst the chocolate at the start. That provides room to make striped candies, but there are chocolate spawners.
- This level is very deceiving due to the abundance of potential hazards on the board.
- Try not to trigger any bombs from the candy cannon until you have fewer than 15 moves left or when you are almost finishing your last combination. To stay away from the bombs, try to make striped candy combinations at the top half of the board only. If any bomb spawns, there can be tons of trouble, since more bombs can spawn indefinitely.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours will cause more moves to be spent to create special candies.
- The order is worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 155,000 points for two stars and an additional 335,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board is wide and only has four colours.
- The chocolate spawners may impede the creation of special candies. Fortunately, only one piece of chocolate can be generated per move which greatly decreases the difficulty of earning three stars.
- It is inevitable that the candies below the candy bomb dispenser are destroyed through the combination required as the combination will clear a row and column together. Hence, it decreases the difficulty of creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.