The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 267 is the seventh level in Holiday Hut and the 39th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can really distract you from getting points, but candy bombs are the best source of points. If handled correctly, it is not a difficult level.
- The candy bombs have a low timer, with nine moves until their detonation.
- The target score is quite high.
- The liquorice swirls spawn at the sides of the board, restricting the board space.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,860 points per move.
- Try not to let the candy bombs flow out until you have cleared more of the middle part. Take out as many bombs as you can, as they awarded much more points than normal candies do. The best way to destroy the bombs are with colour bombs, as doing that gives you extremely massive points.
- Additionally, it is better to start breaking the multilayered icing from the middle and bottom to avoid bombs flowing out. However, you should start allowing bombs to drop when there are more room available, or else there will not be enough moves to reach the target score of 100,000. Each bomb gives 3,000 points and is the key to getting the required score.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 100,000 points / 35 moves = 2,857.143 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.