The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 268 is the eighth level in Holiday Hut and the 68th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 19 moves may not be enough for the player to reach each corner of the board.
- The candy bombs have only five moves, which is very short.
- Two-layered icing cover the board, forcing the player to break through most of them simply to reach the ingredients.
- Thankfully, four colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Starting boosters create more problems than they solve on this level, so do not use them.
- Quickly break open the empty sachets and two-layer icing and create as many special candies as possible.
- Make clearing the candy bombs your priority, as you will lose otherwise.
- The special candies you create should take care of any bombs on the board, while bringing down the ingredients.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful until some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, additional 150,000 points for two stars and additional 200,000 points have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 5,000 points per move for two stars and an additional 6,680 points per move for three stars. Those amount are higher than the maximum amount of points a striped candy during sugar crush can provide which in this case is 3,540 points. Both requirements can be met via colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- The two layer icing are the only problem because they reduce available board space. Once they are cleared, it is much easier to create special candies and cascades especially with four colours and increased available board space.
- There are candy bombs which will drop from the dispensers once the two layer icing below them are cleared. Moreover, the dispensers endlessly dispense candy bombs, giving the player many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- This level reappears in Candy Crush Soda Saga level 239.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 150,000 points / 30 moves = 5,000 points per move
- ↑ 200,000 points / 30 moves = 6,666.67 points per move
- ↑ 3,000 points per striped candy + 540 points if the striped destroys nine candies
- ↑ The amount of points earned by the striped candies during sugar crush may be higher or lower. If the striped candy causes cascades after detonation, the amount of points is increased. If the striped candy destroys a blocker or less than nine candies and does not cause cascades, the amount of points earned will be less than 3,540 points. For the former, a minimum of 1,460 points per striped candy for two stars and a minimum of 3,140 points per striped candy for three stars has be earned from cascades.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.