The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 269 is the ninth level in Holiday Hut and the 116th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The general layout and placement of items can easily throw a person off and come off as intimidating. It is hard to make combinations. You need the vertical striped candies on top left and horizontal stripes on bottom right. There are few opportunities to make those.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Use the jelly fish to your advantage. Try to use the added jelly fish bonus at the start of the level as they help clear the liquorice. Then, make vertical striped candies on the top left to clear down the columns and make horizontal striped candies on bottom right to clear the rows under the black liquorice. There are few opportunities to make those combinations. Colour bomb + striped candy, colour bomb + wrapped candy, and colour bomb + jelly fish are ideal combinations for this level.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.