The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
|Unlockables||(flash version only)|
Level 27 is the seventh level in Lemonade Lake and the 7th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 17 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail the level if you do not combine enough special candies in 17 moves to score 40,000 points.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,360 points per move.
- Colour bombs are essential in passing this level; they gave a lot of points. Still, getting past the level itself is easy without colour bombs.
- To earn more points, try not to combine anything (except a wrapped candy) with a colour bomb, but combine the candy with the most colours on the board. It will give you a lot of points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 3,000 points per move for two stars and 5,000 points per move for three stars.
- There are blockers present. Despite that, they do not take much time to clear and do not decrease the available board space considerably.
- The board is open-spaced. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible.
- This is chronologically the second level which was converted from a timed level to another level type, specifically the same as its Dreamworld version.
- ↑ 40,000 points / 17 moves = 2,352.941 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.