|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 270 is the tenth level in Holiday Hut and the 117th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bomb candy cannons are not much of a threat, for they do not release candy bombs as often. If the bombs are released though, there is a lot of panic, as there are only five moves to extinguish them. Avoid creating horizontal striped candies as they will release the bombs.
- Avoid revealing the bombs. Concentrate on removing the jellies; work on the middle of the board, begin from the top and finish at the bottom. It might be difficult to do so with a lot of liquorice swirls raining down, but with the help of special candies, the task would soon be completed.
- As for the special candies, do not make horizontal striped candies; they might release the bombs on the sides!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.