| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 270 was the tenth level in Blooming Bakery and the 124th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls can be invasive because they spawn on the jellies.
- The 5-move candy bombs are hard to reach once they spawn.
- The moon struck may free the bombs.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- Eliminate the top jellies before that the liquorice swirls spawns.
- During the moon struck, use a maximum of combinations to eliminate the bombs and clear the jellies.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|