The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 66,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2700 is the tenth level in Balloon Barn and the 1040th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A four colour board favours cascades and the spontaneous formation of special candies.
- Five special candy dispensers are provided to help clear the objective.
- A conveyor belt carries dispensed wrapped candies into the area where striped candies are dispensed, facilitating striped and wrapped combinations.
- Most of the jellies are completely covered in icing, increasing the number of moves required to clear them.
- The icing-covered jellies are in a separate, isolated pane with no candies on it, so special candies are initially required to break the icing and allow candies to spawn in.
- A chocolate spawner in the centre of the jelly area further hinders the player's ability to clear the jelly.
- Liquorice swirls spawn into the jelly area. These make it harder to destroy the jellies and attack the icing, particularly by blocking the effect of striped candy. However, they also help prevent the chocolate from spreading.
- Choose one side of the iced pane to start with, based on available matches. If matches on this side dry up, then switch, but avoid trying to crack both sides from below.
- Initially make matches on your chosen side that clear as large a number of candies as possible, to maximise contributions from the striped candy dispensers.
- Make striped + striped and striped + wrapped combinations using the dispensed candies.
- Try to take out the icing in the central two columns on the chosen side first, as these will enable you to clear the lateral columns with direct matches.
- If possible, avoid taking out the column nearest the chocolate dispenser until both central columns are open, otherwise direct matches are likely not to be available and chocolate will spread before you can strike again from below.
- Once the first side is open, create horizontally striped candies there so you can attack the icing on other side whilst controlling the chocolate and clearing the jelly on the first side.
- Take advantage of double wrapped combinations on the conveyor. These are very helpful in clearing chocolate from the critical squares adjacent to the chocolate spawner.
- This is the 27th milestone level in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.