|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 276 is the first level in Candy Clouds and the 120th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The dreaded five-layered frosting makes its debut in this level.
- There are lots of frosting to get through, with double jellies underneath.
- Five colours helps a lot, as making combinations is easier.
- The wrapped candies under marmalade also help with clearing the layers of frosting and jelly.
- Try to make striped candies to reach the marmalade so you can start chipping away at the frosting.
- Try to make combinations, as any combinations can clear the frosting.
- Do not waste your moves. 42 moves may seem like a lot, but there are a lot of blockers to get through. If you constantly break through the frosting and create as many special candies as possible, the level should be easy to pass within a couple of tries.
- Five-layered frosting is introduced in this level.
- There is no proper Dreamworld counterpart as of now, even after three nerfs! The Dreamworld counterpart is an erroneous remake of level 281.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.