The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 28 is the eighth level in Lemonade Lake and the 14th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 22 jelly squares with a lot of icing in this level, which makes it difficult to reach the jellies.
- There are only 28 moves to begin with, which may sometimes not be enough.
- Wrapped candy + striped candy combination is the most effective as it will clear a large area of icing. Focus more on clearing double jelly squares.
- Colour bombs are mostly useless unless combined with a striped candy or when most of the icing are cleared.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points. Hence, an additional 36,000 points for two stars and an additional 76,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The regular icing are positioned in such a way which heavily reduce available board space and make them quite hard to clear. Once they are cleared though, cascades can easily occur.
- With respect to the three star target score, 22 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.