The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 284 is the ninth level in Candy Clouds and the 123rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 39 double jelly squares, with and without five-layered frosting over them.
- The layout of the frosting can make candies fall unpredictably, and they severely limit the chance of making special candies until they have been cleared.
- If you clear one side of the board but the other is out of matches, you can be stuck indefinitely there and therefore run out of moves.
- Focus on breaking the outside jelly first. You will be breaking frosting in the process.
- Once they are out of the way, bombs with a count of 7 will start dropping. Get rid of them while breaking the rest of the jelly.
- For as long as possible, avoid destroying the frosting that is blocking the bomb-dispenser.
- Start working from the bottom of the board. That way cascades will help you to make progress at the top and at the bottom of the board at the same time.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.