|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 4 to 6 |
Level 2842 is the second level in Tricky Tower and the 652nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 yellow candies, 9 red candies and 9 liquorice swirls in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The lucky candies are in sugar chests, but they are isolated from the main board and there are only 23 moves.
- The orders are worth 2,700 points. Hence, an addditional 7,300 points is required to earn one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This is the first 4.6 coloured level exclusive to HTML5 version and the first 4.6 coloured level with sugar chests.
- It's also the first level to require both non-spawning colours and non-spawning blockers.
- All orders in this episode require the same amount (9 of each).
- This is the first level where lucky candies locked by sugar chests can reveal red candies when the chests are unlocked.
|Element Spawn Notes|