|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 286 is the eleventh level in Candy Clouds and the 51st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All colour bombs that the player needs are already provided. However, they all rest behind the four- and five-layered frosting. The player also has six colours, so making matches beside the frosting will be tricky.
- Once the frosting is cleared, the dispensers will spawn liquorice swirls which make it harder to uncover the colour bombs.
- Aside from breaking frosting to reach the colour bombs, you should make them by yourselves as well. Make matches near the frosting whenever possible, and start from the bottom.
- Be careful not to break the topmost frosting, or else liquorice will start flooding the board and make it unnecessarily difficult.
Earning More StarsEdit
- All the required colour bombs are already on the board.
- The order is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since all the required colour bombs are already on the board, the main difficulty is to clear the four and five layer frosting. With five colours, it's easy to clear them.
- The liquorice swirl dispensers increases the difficulty of uncovering the colour bombs.
- Since the order requires the creation of colour bombs, it is very easy to get the three-star score. Moreover, colour bombs will give a high amount of points per usage. The score is further increased if a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is created.
- Destroy the lower frosting first. Once that is done, create more colour bombs which is possible due to the huge amount of moves available.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|