The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 287 is the twelfth level in Candy Clouds and the 72nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The frosting are quite annoying as this is one of the few levels that have all types of multilayered frosting and the main blocker in this level.
- The chocolate spawners are not a huge menace since it is just one ingredient.
- The frosting actually are not too difficult to destroy, as there are only 4 candy colours.
- An extreme majority of the board is filled with blockers.
- Destroy the frosting as quick as possible. The ingredient may slide into another lane multiple times, so keep an eye on where you are heading and the chocolate spawners.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful till some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars and an additional 120,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,560 points per move for two stars and an additional 2,680 points per move for three stars. However, the frosting at the start of the level means that players will only earn points in the low hundreds for at least the first five moves.
- The frosting will cause a significant number of moves to clear them.
- Once the board is opened, it is much easier to create special candies and cause huge cascades. In fact, it is possible to earn a million points during sugar crush.
- The chocolate spawners are not much of threat to earning three stars.
- Clear as many frosting using the least number of moves so that special candies can be easily created. Clearing the one and two layer frosting should give players enough space to create wrapped candies and colour bombs.
- This level is similar to level 230, level 268 and level 281, with 4 colours and a very enclosed board at start. All four levels has easy difficulty.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.