|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36 : 27|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 3|
|Target score||: 153,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2895 is the tenth level in Gingerbread Gym and the 231st (230th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 single and 27 double jelly squares and collect 4 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 32 moves may not be enough to bring down all ingredients and clear all jellies.
- The ingredients are between the icings.
- You must clear all icings because there are jellies underneath them.
- The board is restricted by said blockers, making it hard to create special candies, even with 5 colours present. But when opening the board, it becomes easier to create these candies.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 160,000 points, which is more than the 1-star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|