| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 293 was the third level in Jurassic Jaws and the 133rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 72 single jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, liquorice swirls will always spawn if you do not remove them.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The moon struck can be useless if there are too many liquorice swirls. In fact, it can cause more liquorice swirls to spawn.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||3 moves|
- As always, destroy a liquorice swirl with a match adjacent to a liquorice swirl just before the moon struck begins (that is from move 11 to move 10) so that it will only spawn candies.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|