| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 294 was the fourth level in Jurassic Jaws and the 62nd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers and mystery candies. There is also a candy bomb which may be difficult to remove.
- There is one more colour added which makes it hard to create the required colour bombs.
- There is fewer five-layer icing to be cleared compared to its counterpart in Reality. However, it is not sufficient to create a colour bomb right from the start. It also means that the player only has 18 moves to create a colour bomb and match it with candies matching the colour of the candy bomb unless other special candy combinations, the mystery candies can spawn a colour bomb which can match it with candies matching the colour of the candy bomb or the candy bomb matches the colour on the left side of the moon scale.
- The moon scale can be unstable for colour bombs to be activated.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||6 moves|
- Use the mystery candies to hopefully find a colour bomb or two. Destroy any blockers that come out of it, especially if it is a chocolate square or a candy bomb.
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces but the longest length is only four spaces.