The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 134,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2949 is the fourth level in Sour Swamp and the 1130th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 67 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many liquorice swirls that make it hard to hit the cakes through combinations from the main board.
- There are jellies underneath the frostings.
- 35 moves may not be enough to clear all the jellies, specially those under the cakes.
- Focus on getting rid of the cakes. The upper left one is the hardest to destroy.
- Make horizontal striped candies on the bottom-left side of the board and activate them in order to make space for other striped candies to drop down from the cannon. If you managed to get two striped candies from the cannons then you can match them together and hit either of the two cake bombs. The candy cannon will give you striped candies easily if you destroy the bottom-right cake first.
- Now you have to destroy the one on the top left. Get some striped candies from the cannon and let the conveyor belt conduce them to the cake. When they're in the right place you can match two of them together and get rid of the cake.
- Work on cleaning the remaining jellies if necessary with your remaining moves.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.