The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
Level 296 is the sixth level in Jelly Jungle and the 75th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The liquorice locks on the left can be hard to remove, and the bottom frosting blocks the path for the ingredient to be transported to the left.
- If the ingredients land in the stuck zone, it can be hard to switch them back.
- The other ingredient drops at move 35 (if the preceding ingredient is not cleared first).
- Even so, there are two coconut wheels in marmalade prepared for you to use.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to keep the ingredients in the centre column, and keep hitting that frosting with as many striped candies as you can. If the ingredients make their way to the outside columns, you are pretty much in trouble.
- Remember to use one of the coconut wheels to destroy the liquorice locks, and another to attack the frosting on the bottom. Rolling the wheels create striped candies to destroy the bottom frosting and get rid of liquorice locks.
- This should make the level easier and then use other combinations to destroy the remaining multilayered frosting and liquorice locks. Wrapped candies are useful since they blow up twice.
- On a side note, a perfectly positioned wrapped candy + striped candy combination does the job simultaneously.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.