| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 296 was the sixth level in Jurassic Jaws and the 80th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks on the left can be hard to remove, and the bottom icing blocks the path for the ingredient to go down and be transported to the left.
- The ingredient exits are on an isolated part of the board.
- The other ingredient drops at move 20 (if the preceding ingredient is not cleared first).
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||3 moves|
- Use one of the coconut wheels to break the liquorice locks.
- Bring down the ingredients to the end of the board, and use the other wheel to bring them down the smaller board.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|