The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 297 is the seventh level in Jelly Jungle and the 41st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The provided colour bomb can boost the score.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,200 points per move.
- Simply free up the colour bomb from the marmalade, use the colour bomb on almost any candy or special candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, and cascades.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move for two stars, at least 2,800 points per move for three stars, and at least 5,600 points per move for sugar stars.
- The open board can help to create special candies and cascades more easily but can cause problems mentioned in point four.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the creation of special candies, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- Create large cascades as fast as possible.
- While colour bombs are key to getting the two and three star target scores quickly, other special candies are needed for even larger combinations. Aside from luck, making quick, accurate, and effective matches is the key for getting a high score.
- A wrapped candy + striped candy combination clears a large area and scores more points in a move.
- This is one of those moves levels where the candies are not in settled position.
- This is one of the Reality levels whose counterpart in Dreamworld is not based on this level design. Its counterpart in Dreamworld has a completely original design, and it is exclusive to Dreamworld.
- This level used to be one of the hardest Timed levels to merely get two stars.
- Even after it was changed to a moves level, it remains very easy to earn one star but very hard to earn more stars.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.