|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36 : 36|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2,970 is the tenth level in Cranberry Cottage and the 246th mixed mode level (244th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 36 single, 36 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls in marmalade restrict the board at the beginning.
- The candies spawn in the lower board, and they flow to the upper board by teleporters.
- There are three candy bombs, but new candy bombs will not spawn and the timer is quite long.
- Clear the marmalade and the liquorice swirls to open the board.
- Match candies on the upper board to trigger cascades.
- Bombs don't matter; they have a fuse of 20 moves, while you only have 18 to complete the level.
- Cherries pretty much take care of themselves.
- Colour bomb + wrapped candy is a good combination.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.