|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 298 is the eighth level in Jelly Jungle and the 129th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward layout of the board results in an increased difficulty.
- Special candies are almost mandatory to clear the jellies due to the awkward board layout.
- Your best bet is to combine the given colour bomb with a striped candy. It will most likely take out a great amount of jelly.
- Using a colour bomb + colour bomb combination will take out a layer of jelly, leaving a single layer of jellies remaining to clear.
- The board layout resembles a four-leafed clover.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.