Level 2989 is the fourteenth level in Festive Fiesta and the 686th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 18 wrapped candies in 12 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have only 12 moves to collect all 18 wrapped candies. That means that you have to collect 3 wrapped candies every 2 moves.
- All sugar keys are under blockers; some may be very hard to reach.
- Four colours and the restricted space make it hard to create special candies.
- Chocolate may multiply over to the narrow, 12-space starting board if you do not deal with them.
- Four UFO's are provided under sugar chests and will provide 12 wrapped candies for you. However, they are under blockers.
- This means that you will have to create 6 wrapped candies manually.
- The UFO under the two-layered sugar chest is likely to be eaten by the chocolate, making this level even harder.
- Shuffles will frequently occur as the board space is extremely small.
- The orders are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 17,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Make a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination to boost your progress towards completion.
- Induce cascades to create at least 6 wrapped candies when you used up all your UFOs.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 1 sugar key on screen, then the board spawns up to 1 when possible.