Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 62|
|Target score||: 62,000 pts|
Level 2991 is the first level in Bonbon Bash and the 1209th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 62 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Two of the four sides of the cake bomb are blocked by liquorice swirls.
- Chocolate and locks take up the last two columns so that it's even harder to hit the cake bomb.
- Conveyor belts are adjacent to the cake bomb, including the part where liquorice isn't in the way.
- Four colours make things easier.
- The jellies are worth 124,000 points, which is more than the two-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Destroy the chocolate and liquorice locks quickly before the chocolate spreads too much.
- Put striped candies on the conveyor belts and detonate them when liquorice isn't in the way.
- Destroy the cake bomb once most or all other blockers are gone so that a lot of jelly can be cleared at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 62 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 124,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.