Level 30 is the tenth level in Lemonade Lake and the 8th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to bring down 4 ingredients in 30 moves which means that each ingredient should be brought down in 8 moves.
- There is a pyramid of frosting which restricts the available board space.
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies.
- If an ingredient spawns on the side, it can be much harder to bring down.
- Try to create colour bomb + striped candy combinations to pass this level.
- Take out as much frosting before clearing the ingredients and make sure to clear it out fast as the next one should come out after the previous one is cleared.
- A vertical striped candy also works.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting the two-star target as it is 40,000 and the ingredients are worth 40,000.
- The three-star target is only 20,000 more points than the ingredients are worth which makes it easy to get it with a few special candies.
- This level used to be the first very hard level, but it got downgraded.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.