The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 3000 is the tenth level in Bonbon Bash and the 689th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 200 jelly fish in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A new order type is introduced, which may confuse players.
- Special candies spawn every move, which is helpful.
- An average of at least 7 to 8 jelly fish per move is required.
- Remember that each bobber gives 3 fish when hit by combinations.
- Start the level by mixing the two pairs of colour bombs. The first pair will unlock the second pair and all bobbers, while the second pair will clear the icing and hit every bobber, giving a whopping number of 72 fish.
- Special candies spawn from above. Try to make horizontal matches to get striped and wrapped candies together, and mix them to fish even more.
- This is the 3,000th level in Reality.
- This is also the first major milestone level ending in x000 to be exclusive to HTML5.
- The first time this level is completed, the player will be given some boosters, including a Party Popper Booster which is unavailable in common methods.
- This is the thirtieth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the first level to require booster-based special candies, in this case, jelly fish. The jelly fish can be obtained through bobbers.
- This is the first level since the official release of candy order levels to introduce an order that isn't a blocker. The next one is level 3678.
- The bobbers are arranged such that 3K is formed. Similarly, the Colour Bombs are arranged such that 2K is formed in level 2000 (finale of Bubblegum Bazaar), and also the sugar chests are arranged such that 1K is formed in level 1000 (formerly the green M), after its redesign.
- This level has the most bobbers (24).
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.