| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 303 was the thirteenth level in Jurassic Jaws and the 137th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many hated blockers present in this level, including liquorice swirls, candy bombs, and chocolate spawners.
- The jellies are spread out across the whole board.
- You only have 35 moves to complete this level, as opposed to 55 in its counterpart in Reality.
- Moon struck only lasts two moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||2 moves|
- Plan your moves wisely, and use the special candies you are provided with in the beginning of the level effectively.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.