|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 306 is the first level in Savory Shores and the 57th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 orange candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chameleon candies, which alternate between two colours, may be difficult to get the right candy match since they are all over the board and more will spawn.
- They can make some levels harder as they flash after each moves. Some players have complained of dizziness and headaches from it. They can also cause problems for people with epilepsy.
- With five colours on the board, it is easier to create special candies and get more orange candies to spawn.
- Break the frosting and the liquorice locks as soon as possible to gain more free space.
- Create large cascades to bring more candies to the board, until only a few yellow candies are needed.
- If you cannot create cascades, match rainbow candies when they are yellow.
- This is the first level to contain chameleon candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|