The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 307 is the second level in Savory Shores and the 133rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The four-layered frosting makes this level quite difficult.
- Each chameleon candy alternates colour every time the player makes a move, thus changing the board.
- Colour Bomb + striped candy combination is the most effective and efficient way to clear the jellies in order to clear this level.
- Focus on the bottom of the board, as the top has no jellies.
- Use special candies to destroy the four-layer frosting.
- Give priority to destroying the frosting on the side, second priority to the frosting on the bottom. The rest should take care of themselves along the way.
- Matching three candies on top will change colour of all rainbow candies.
- The striped candies in the top left and top right corners are very useful and should be used if possible. If not, it is not a huge deal.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.