| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 307 was the second level in Coral Corral and the 139th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are more jellies to clear than the number of moves provided. You are provided with special candies though.
- The jellies and icing may prove difficult to clear, cascades may also seldom happen, but this would mean that the moon scale is not a concern.
- The moon struck can help the player but requires 20 regular moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Use the special candies wisely to break the icing and clear the jelly.
- Watch the moon scale.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|