|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 309 is the fourth level in Savory Shores and the 77th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The large amount of frosting and chameleon candies can take a while to diminish.
- 25 moves may not be enough for all the frosting chipping you will need to do.
- With four colours, cascades happen frequently so it may be useful in creating special candies.
- Use brute force to break through the frosting and focus on getting rid of them as fast as possible. There are only four colours, so massive cascades occur frequently.
- Use vertical striped candies to destroy the frosting, but you need to make every move count.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|