| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 310 was the fifth level in Coral Corral and the 141st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The nine double jellies in the middle of the board may be difficult to clear.
- Chameleon candies may affect the moon scale, as it is quite unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||3 moves|
- Chameleon candies may help you clear jellies here. Besides, use Candy Crush strategy. Clear jellies whenever possible.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.