Level 3104 is the ninth level in Valentine Valley and the 719th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 200 yellow candies in 19 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the two-star target score.
- Try to start the level by creating a wrapped candy in the first move.
- Try to create cascades, especially cascades with wrapped candy, as they will generally last longer.
- Wrapped candy+wrapped candy or wrapped candy+color bombs create beautiful cascades.
- Try not to create yellow matches directly. Instead, try to match one of the other colors, such that lucky candies can be activated. This will likely create cascades.
- Try to make these matches near liquorice swirls, especially if there are many on the board.
- Even then, you are likely to require several attempts. Starting with boosters does not seem to improve the chances significantly.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This is officially the first 3.4 coloured level.
- This level has the highest amount of non-spawning candy color orders.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 15 liquorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 15 when possible.
- If there are fewer than 14 lucky candies on screen, then the board spawns up to 14 when possible.
- ↑ 200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 20,000 points