Level 313 was the eighth level in Coral Corral and the 68th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 12 striped candies in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, three of the icing have an additional layer.
- An additional nine striped candies are required.
- Moon struck happens pretty late.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
||Moon Struck moves
- Its counterpart in Reality is a timed level.
- This level breaks the trend of having different board layouts every time a timed level is replaced by a different level type.
- All the +5 second candies in its Reality counterpart are replaced by striped candies.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 12,000 points