|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 64|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 3135 is the tenth level in Bubbly Bath and the 276th (275th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 64 double jelly squares and collect 2 cherries in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Layers of icing and chocolate initially clog the board, causing the player to have to spend moves trying to clear blockers (rather than aiming for necessary cascades). In addition, the chocolate spawner can server to be quite an annoyance, being located at an integral part of the playing field.
- The ingredient spawns at the top right corner of the board and follows the path of where all the blockers are. Therefore, the ingredient may spawn quite late in the game, leaving a very limited amount of moves to bring them down.
- Afterwards, all jelly squares will have to be cleared, leaving almost no moves left to spare, if any.
- Prioritize undividing the board (by keeping the chocolate spawner and blockers in the middle at bay). Afterwards, try to bring down the ingredient. Unfortunately, this means breaking through all of the blockers and keeping the chocolate from growing. The ingredient travels through the path with blockers, so special candies (and later on cascades) will need to be formed to break them quickly. A lucky wrapped candy + striped candy combination on the whiter parts of the board can break through the blockers with easy, but it is definitely not worth wasting moves trying to get this to happen. Rather, rely on cascades and the presence of only four candy colours to help you pass the level. With only 13 moves, this is a vital to passing the level.
- Generally, you do not need to concentrate on clearing jelly. Only concentrate on it if you can create a special candy that will help you later on in the game. Due to board mechanics, special candies and cascades will take care of these outer jellies on their own. After bringing the ingredient down, only a couple jelly squares will remain (given that you are not out of moves yet), and only concentrate on removing the squares then if they are the only thing in preventing you from completing the level.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|