The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 314 is the ninth level in Savory Shores and the 137th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 69 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The marmalade, three-layered frosting, chameleon candies, and chocolate make it quite difficult to get to the jelly.
- The board is awkwardly shaped due to the presence of holes and the position of the chocolate spawners, making it harder to reach some of the jelly as well as to make special candies.
- Five colours makes the creation of special candies slightly easier.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Destroy the chocolate as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading too much.
- Expand playing space whenever possible by destroying the blockers.
- Create special candy combinations to expand the playing space and/or destroy the jellies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The layout of this level is very similar to level 67.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.