|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 16 : 56|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 3141 is the first level in Swirly Shack and the 279th (278th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 single and 56 double jelly squares and collect 2 cherries in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs must be destroyed because they block the path of ingredients and have jelly underneath them.
- Candy bombs may limit moves in more ways than one. You may have to waste moves destroying them instead of the cake bombs.
- 4 colours makes things easier.
- Destroy cake bombs with everything you can. This will remove candy bombs, clear jelly and bring down ingredients.
- Also, destroying the last cake bomb with any remaining ingredients on the board is almost guaranteed to be an instant win.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|