|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 3146 is the sixth level in Swirly Shack and the 730th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 82 icing layers in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The key to success is getting to the first key as soon as possible. So wait for a good starting board, where e.g. you can make an immediate match with the covered candies just above the key. Creating a wrapped candy in this first move is an excellent starting position; but also vertically striped candies in the center help not wasting too many moves.
- In addition, you need a lot of luck, that the follow-up keys eliminate themselves as much as possible, so you can get rid of at least one, maybe even multiple keys per move.
- Your goal should be to eliminate the keys in only 4 or 5 moves.
- After everything is unlocked, try to achieve cascades, especially ones involving wrapped candy.
- Color bomb combinations (with another color bomb, wrapped or striped candy) are essential.
Strategy does help in this level, but even them, you need a huge portion of luck or many boosters, as exemplified by the extremely high number of users that used extra levels to succeed in this level.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
|Element Spawn Notes|