The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 315 is the tenth level in Savory Shores and the 78th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Marmalade can be a nuisance in your task and can make the level harder.
- With respect to the new HTML5 mechanics, the coconut wheel can be useful, unless if you switch it upwards or downwards.
- At four colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- The liquorice makes this level harder because they're in the middle of the board. It can intimidate you from bringing down the ingredients.
- This level is all about luck. First, try your luck to move the ingredients to the columns of the exits, and try to make combinations with the coconut wheels.
- Switching ingredients sideways is required in this level. The easiest way to do so is by looking for two of the same coloured candies above the ingredient and finding a third of the same to move the candy. You need to do that four times.
- Try to get the liquorice out of the way so no cherries get stuck.
- This is one of ceratin levels to have a version reverted to earlier versions. However, this is no longer the case.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.