The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
Level 316 is the eleventh level in Savory Shores and the 138th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 66 double jelly squares in 51 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- If you do not break through the frosting, liquorice will accumulate at the bottom, making the level slightly harder. Rainbow candies work to your advantage.
- One liquorice swirl is dispensed per set number of turns.
- The only way to obtain access to the jellies is from jelly fish boosters and/or breaking through the multilayered frosting.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Break through the frosting as fast as possible to prevent liquorice accumulation at the bottom. With the bottleneck in the first column and 5 colours, this is not the easiest task. Once you break through, start making special candies and try to combine them. Do not let the liquorice swirls disrupt your moves there.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.