| This level is hell!
This level is currently nearly impossible to beat without boosters (or even with boosters).
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 96,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 3165 is the tenth level in Pumpkin Planetarium and the 1,200th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares in 9 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is only 9 moves to clear all 46 double jellies. However, there are only 4 colours and striped candy cannons.
- The jellies are worth 92,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 are needed to earn one star.
Helpful combinations are:
- Candy bomb+striped candy
- Candy bomb+wrapped candy
- Wrapped candy+striped candy in the corners, especially the upper corners, where the top left corner of the center area can also be cleared.
Try to get as many as possible in the top few moves.
- This is the 1,200th jelly level, making it the twelfth milestone jelly level.
- This is the first level that is nightmarishly hard and nearly impossible.
- This is why it is similar to ultra hard levels in Candy Crush Soda which makes ultra hard levels often nearly impossible levels.
|Element Spawn Notes|