| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 317 was the twelfth level in Coral Corral and the 69th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 6 colour bombs with six colours makes the level difficult. Thankfully, you are provided with five at the start.
- Activation of colour bombs can be quite risky during regular moves.
- Moon struck removes both colours on the moon scale, making it easier to create special candies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||4 moves|
- Release one colour bomb. If there is a candy on top of another colour bomb, try to swap it with that candy colour to free another colour bomb at the same time. However, at the same time watch the moon scale.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any chameleon candies.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|